How do I get Google News automatically?
At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. Tap News settings . Under “Alerts,” tap Notifications. To get notifications, turn on Get notifications.
Can Google read me the news?
Google Assistant has been updated with the ability to read articles in Google News out loud. Previously, Google Assistant was able to read brief snippets of stories from a select number of publishers.Aug 9, 2018
How do I enable Google News on my home screen?
– On your Android device, touch and hold the Home screen.
– Tap Widgets .
– Touch and hold the Google News widget. Images of your Home screens appear.
– Slide the widget to where you want it and lift your finger.
Why can’t I get Google News?
Your administrator might have turned off access to Google News. For more info, contact your account administrator. News.google.com won’t be accessible unless you sign out of the account. To access Google News, sign out of the account or switch to a personal Gmail account.
How do I restore Google news feed on iPhone?
– To get new stories, open your app and swipe down on the screen.
– Check that you’re connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data.
– If your app closes or specific content is blank, remove the app and then get it again from the App Store. Note: You’ll need to save any saved content again.
How do I access Google News?
– On your computer, go to Google News.
– In the top left, click Top stories .
– To read a story, click Full coverage of this story .
How do I use Google Assistant news?
– On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings.” Or, go to Assistant settings.
– Tap You. News.
– Add or remove news sources.
Can Google home tell you the news?
With Google Nest and Home speakers and displays, you can listen to top headlines, get the latest on a certain category of news (like sports, weather, business, tech, etc.) or ask about a specific news topic. You can control access to content with the Digital Wellbeing settings in the Google Home app.
How do I get Google News on my iPad?
Google News on the App Store. This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad.
How do I make Google read news feed?
– Go to www.google.com and search for the topic you want to create an RSS feed for.
– On the search results page that appears, select the News tab.
– Scroll to the bottom of the News results and press Create Alert.
How do I make Google read Home news?
Open the Google Home app > Click on the Home tab in the bottom left of the Google Home app > Tap on the profile icon in the top right > Assistant settings > News. To add a news source, tap the “+ Add News Sources” at the bottom of the list.
Why did my Google News feed disappear?
If you use the Discover feed inside the Google app, you should check if it’s enabled or not. In case it’s disabled, you will see a blank white screen, and the feed will not work. To check that, open the Google app on your phone and tap on the More tab. Tap on Settings.Mar 2, 2020
How do I get to my Google News feed?
– From the Home screen, tap “Apps“.
– Choose “Google“.
– Tap the “Menu” button in the upper-left corner.
– Select “Settings“.
– Choose “Your feed“.
– Set the settings on the screen as deisred: The “Notifications” setting controls whether or not updates display in the notification area.
How do I get Google search on my iPad?
How to Set Google Search as the Default Search Engine on iPhone or iPad. Luckily changing the search engine is really simple. Just open up your Settings app, find Safari in the list on the left-hand pane, and then choose the Search Engine option. You can see in our screenshot that it’s already set to Google.
Why is my Google News feed not working?
Check your wifi: If there is a problem with the Google news feed not refreshing, then check your wireless connection. If it is working, try to get new stories on your Google news feed by opening the app and swiping down the screen. Then press ‘Clear data’ to clear your app’s data. Then close the app and open again.
Why can’t I see my Google feed?
Well, open the Google app and tap on your profile icon. From here, tap on ‘Use without an account’. Now, the Discover feed would not show up at all but don’t fret. Go to Settings > Apps > Google > Data usage > Toggle on ‘Background data’ > Make sure that mobile data and Wi-Fi is not disabled.
How do I reset my Google News feed?
– Open your Google News app .
– At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. News settings .
– Tap the setting you want to change.
How do I get my news back on Google homepage?
How do I open Google Assistant settings?
– On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings.” Alternatively, open the Google Assistant app.
– Under “All settings,” tap General. If you don’t find “General,” first tap View all settings or See all Assistant Settings.
– Turn off Google Assistant.
Why has my Google search stopped working?
Restart your device and try your search again. If you’re able to connect to the Internet, update the Google app to the latest version. To check if you get results, try your search again. When you clear an app’s cache, you delete data stored in a temporary area of the device’s memory.
How do I enable Google News?
On your mobile device, open the Google News app . At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. Tap News settings . To get your daily briefing, under “Alerts,” turn on Daily briefing emails.