How do you thank God for anniversary?
– Thank you, God, for making me lucky to have such a great companion in my life.
– Thank you, God, for blessing me with such an amazing partner who brings me closer.
– Heavenly Father, we thank you for this day as we celebrate (number of marriage years) years of marriage together.
What do you write in an anniversary card?
– “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.”
– “All of me loves all of you.”
– “Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
– “Ever since I met you my life has been infinitely better.
– “When I say ‘I love you’, it’s not out of habit.
– “I’ve fallen in love many times.
What is a good Bible verse for couples?
1 Peter 4:8: Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Ehesians 5:21: Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ. 1 John 4:8: Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. Corinthians 13:13: And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
What is a good scripture to read at a wedding?
– 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. 4 Love is patient, love is kind.
– Romans 12:10. Be devoted to one another in love.
– Ephesians 5:22-33.
– Ecclesiastes 4:9-12.
– Genesis 2:18-24.
– Song of Songs 8:6-7.
– Colossians 3:14-17.
– Ephesians 4:2-3.
How do you thank God for church anniversary?
#21 I am rejoicing that your church is celebrating another anniversary. May His grace abound all the more in the next chapter of your lives together. #22 It is with humility that I thank you for keeping this church spiritually healthy for yet another year. God bless and wishing you all the best in your work.
How do you thank God for everything?
Pray with thanks to him! If you want to thank God, just say “Thank you, Jesus!” Why would anyone trust God when they don’t understand him? The truth is, no one completely understands everything God does because God’s ways and thoughts are higher than ours.
What God says about marriage anniversary?
Romans 12:10 Lines you’ll love: “Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.” This Bible verse emphasizes the importance of commitment and loyalty, which are two important factors in a happy marriage. Write this quote in your wedding anniversary card to showcase your devotion to your partner.
How do you pray for anniversary?
We humbly ask for happiness, good health, and long life so that others may believe in the institution of marriage through us. For our wedding anniversary, we pray for all the happiness, love, joy, and peace in the world. We pray that our union will be blessed and anointed and that favour will follow us wherever we go.Dec 6, 2021
How do you bless a couple on their anniversary?
– “Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day.”
– “Here’s to another year of being great together!”
– “Anniversary cheers!”
– “Happy [21st] anniversary, you old lovebirds!”
– “Hope you find time to look back on all your sweet memories together.”
– “Always knew you two had something special.”
What is the anniversary message?
1. “You have shared so much love and laughter over your years together, and I know there will be many more joyful moments in your future. I wish you all the happiness on your wedding anniversary and on every married day to come.” “Congratulations on another year of falling deeper in love with each other.Dec 7, 2021
How do you wish a beautiful couple?
– “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
– “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
– “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
– “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”