What are the rarest things in space?
– ‘Oumuamua. Could this cucumber-shaped object be an alien spacecraft from another galaxy?
– The Red Rectangle Nebula.
– Planet Nine.
– Galaxy X.
– Tabby’s Star.
– FRB 121102.
– Hoag’s Object.
What is the weirdest fact about space?
The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times as far away, making both objects appear to be the same size in our sky. Jupiter is the largest planet. It could contain the other seven planets in just 70 percent of its volume. Stars don’t twinkle until their light passes through Earth’s atmosphere.
What is the most strangest thing in the world?
– The Planet’s Poles Flip.
– It Has a Supersized Moon.
– The Biggest Mammal Migration Is Airborne.
– It Hosts a Humongous Fungus.
– Some Parts Are Downright Alien-Looking.
– One Island Boasts an “Undersea Waterfall”
– There Are Hidden Gems Beneath Your Feet.
– Some of Its Clouds Are Alive.
What is the strangest galaxy in space?
– The Black Eye Galaxy (M64) Type: Spiral Galaxy.
– The Southern Pinwheel (M83) Type: Barred Spiral Galaxy.
– Sombrero Galaxy (M104)
– Centaurus A (NGC 5128)
– NGC 474.
– Arp 87 (NGC 3808A/NGC 3808B)
– Antennae Galaxies (NGC 4038/NGC 4039)
– The Porpoise Galaxy (Arp 142)
What is the weirdest fact in history?
– Turkeys Were Once Worshipped Like Gods.
– Paul Revere Never Actually Shouted, “The British Are Coming!”
– The Olympics Used to Award Medals for Art.
– One Time, 100 Imposters Claimed to Be Marie Antoinette’s Dead Son.
– Napoleon Was Once Attacked By a Horde of Bunnies.
What is the most unbelievable fact?
1. Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water.
2. The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.
3. The sentence, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” uses every letter in the English language.
4. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
What is the most mind blowing fact?
– Humans are the Only Animals That Enjoy Spicy Foods.
– Humans Are Also the Only Animals Whose Brains Shrink.
– Potato Chips Cause More Weight Gain Than Any Other Food.
– That Fish is Probably Labeled Wrong.
– Bananas Can’t Reproduce.
– It’s Impossible to Hum While You Hold Your Nose.
What is the weirdest fact about humans?
Everyone has a unique smell, except for identical twins, who smell the same. The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 feet in the air. Humans are the only animals to produce emotional tears. The human feet have 52 bones, accounting for one-quarter of all the human body’s bones.
What is the most rarest thing in space?
The White Lantern rings are the rarest of all the power rings which is a good thing because these rings not only grants the Lanterns to combine power of all the other rings of the color spectrum but also has the ability to control the life equation.
What is the rarest star in space?
Rare ‘teardrop’ star and its invisible partner are doomed to explode in a massive supernova. The star system is the closest Type Ia supernova candidate ever found near Earth. Astronomers have discovered a rare, teardrop-shaped star swirling through the cosmos some 1,500 light-years from the sun.
What’s the weirdest thing found in space?
– Plasma. sept_soho.gif.
– Extreme Temperatures. From Siberia to the Sahara, Earth experiences an extensive range of temperatures.
– Cosmic Alchemy. Every second, the Sun fuses about 600 million metric tons of hydrogen.
– Magnetic Explosions.
– Supersonic Shocks.
What is the rarest thing known to man?
Astatine is the rarest naturally occurring element on Earth, with less than 1 gram present in Earth’s crust at any one time.
What’s interesting about the universe?
– It was hot when it was young.
– It will be cold when it grows old.
– The Universe spans a diameter of over 150 billion light years.
– The Universe is 13.7 billion years old.
– The Earth is not flat but the Universe is.
– Large Scale Structures of the Universe.