What can hinder your blessings?
– Stress. Stress is the biggest blessing blocker of them all.
– Fear. Oh, good old fear, the kind that you can feel in your gut and keeps you from doing what you need to do.
– Irritability & Anger.
– Trying Too Hard.
What stops prayers from being answered?
– Taking God for granted: Nobody wants to be taken for granted.
– Lacking Faith, Boldness, and Expectancy: God wants us to rely on Him and to come to Him knowing that He wants to help us.
– Not Understanding the Heart of God: God is a God of love.
– Giving up too Quickly:
What do you do when God is silent?
When God seems silent, bare your heart before him. Let us bare our hearts before him, even when our hearts are filled with questions and distress about what seems like the silence of God. As David writes in Psalm 62: “For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation.
What does it mean when God goes silent?
When you hear God’s silence and feel his absence, trust his presence. But the story behind the story of Christmas is that you can trust God because he literally moved heaven and earth to bring the message of his grace and his forgiveness and his presence to you. God is with us and God is active even when God is silent.
Why does God ignore prayers?
The Bible says God doesn’t hear the prayers of the wicked. He doesnt answer prayer that fulfills selfish desires . He doesn’t answer prayers against His will. He does greatly consider fervent prayers of a righteous man.
How do you know if God is trying to tell you something?
– Repetitive Messages. One really obvious way that God tries to get your attention is repetition. That is, when a theme or message jumps out at you repeatedly.
– Friendly Fire. Another obvious sign God is trying to get your attention is through your friends.
Why does it feel like God is ignoring me?
When you believe that God is ignoring you, could it be that he is waiting for you to realise something for yourself, he won’t do everything for you, he puts opportunities in place so that you will do things for yourself.
Why do I feel like God isn’t answering my prayers?
Remember, we’re human beings, which means that we’re often easily distracted and prone to wander. God’s always working, but sometimes we just don’t have our eyes open to see Him or our ears attuned to His voice. So, when it feels like God isn’t answering our prayers, we have to learn to trust that He absolutely is.
What do you do when God says no?
There are lessons to be learned when He says “No”: It teaches us patience. “Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord,” (Psalm 27:14 KJV). We may not be able to handle what we ask for at the time when we ask God for something.
How do I know what God wants me to do in a situation?
What to do when you feel like your prayers are not being answered?
So call up a friend that will remind you of truth. Practice praising him out loud there is power in PRAISE! Write his truths on sticky notes and put them everywhere. Whatever you do, stay near to Him and your heart will be prepared for what He has for you when the answer to your prayers come.
Why do prayers go unanswered?
It might be our own suffering, the suffering of a loved one or the suffering of the world. It might be the physical suffering of sickness or the mental suffering of a bad situation. These are good and honorable requests. So, when these prayers seem to go unanswered, it can cause some people to turn their backs on God.
What stops God from answering prayers?
When you harbor resentment, offense, bitterness, or anger toward another person it blocks your prayers. This isn’t my opinion. Jesus says in Mark 11:25, “And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”Dec 4, 2020
How do you know if God is telling you to do something?
Another obvious sign God is trying to get your attention is through your friends. If a few good friends are all telling you the same thing, don’t discount it, just because it’s not what you want to hear. Yes, the truth can be difficult to swallow. And it may be a sign that God is speaking to you through others.
What causes prayers not to be answered?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. – If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and you don’t correct them, you ‘regard iniquity in your heart’ and thus should forget about God answering your prayers.
Why God is so silent in my life?
The first step when God seems silent: be honest. God wants us to tell him how we feel. Whatever we are feeling rejected, angry, hurt, grieved he can take it. Our feelings will not be a surprise. He knows them anyway.
When God say no to your prayers?
Every time the Lord answers no to our prayers, He fulfills Psalm 84:11, “No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly” (Ps 84:11).
How do you hear God’s voice when making a decision?
Pray in The Spirit Praying in the spirit means to pray in the holy ghost. Prayer is the ultimate medium to know the mind of God for your life. It is a communication channel where you can talk to God and receive a response. Whenever you want to make a decision, seek the approval of God in the place of prayer.4 days ago
What do you do when God isn’t answering your prayers?
– Evaluate your desires. Why don’t we feel like God is answering?
– Speak Truth to yourself. When we remember God’s promises to us from His Word, we’re able to keep our heads faced forward on the path He has for us.
– Rest in Him.
What to do when you feel like God is not there?
– Take a deep breath. Feel the air fill your lungs and be grateful that you are alive.
– Know that this too shall pass. Nothing except Heaven is forever.
– Consult your Bible.
– Pray to God.
How do I know if God is answering my prayer?
God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Scripture Often when you’re praying about something specific, He’ll answer by repeatedly bringing similar scriptures to your attention. But I read all of those scriptures He showed me and completely missed His answer. So you see, God may answer your prayers through His word.
How come God doesn’t answer my prayers?
The reason we know they don’t is because you can hear it in their language. They might say something like, “It’s been really hard. We’ve done everything we can do but now all we can do is pray.” If you try everything you think will work and then you pray, it’s pretty clear you don’t believe in the power of prayer.