Which brand of trombone is the best?
– Mendini MTB-L Tenor Slide Trombone.
– Yamaha YSL-882O Trombone.
– Bach 42BO Stradivarius Series.
– Mendini MTB-31 Intermediate Slide Trombone.
– Yamaha YBL-822G Trombone.
– Yamaha YSL354 Trombone.
– Bach TB711F Prelude Trombone.
– D’Luca 750N 750 Series.
What is the most expensive trombone brand?
Price: $11,660.00. This trombone from Swiss company Musik Haag is possibly the most expensive trombone in the world that can be purchased as new on the market. Its body has stunning gold brass, while the valve wrap is yellow brass and has custom axial valves (in D, G flat, B flat, and F).
What is a good price for a trombone?
Beginner trombones usually range in cost from $400 to $1,500. Intermediate, or step-up trombones usually range in cost $1,400 to $2,800 and entry level pro trombones (still largely played by advanced students) around $2,800 and up.
What trombone is best for beginners?
– #1. Selmer Prelude TB711 Trombone.
– #2. Jean Paul TB-400 Trombone.
– #3. Mendini by Cecilio MTB-L Trombone.
– #4. Costzon B Flat Tenor Slide Trombone.
– #5. pInstrument Plastic pBone Trombone.
– #6. pBone Mini Plastic Trombone.
What is the most famous trombone ancestor?
The trombone’s ancestor was a medieval instrument called the sackbut, which looked a lot like the trombone except its bore was narrower and its bell wasn’t as wide. In the 17th century, the popularity of the sackbut was revitalized and it became known by its present-day name: the trombone.
What are the 3 types of trombones?
The 3 main types of trombones are straight tenor, trigger-type tenor (also known as F-rotor or F-attachment) and bass trombones. There are some specialty types but they aren’t in wide use. The simplest of the three is the straight tenor trombone, which contains no tubing on the inside.Dec 4, 2019
How much does a brass trombone cost?
How Much Should a Trombone Cost? A student trombone will cost roughly $420-$700. Intermediate players can expect to pay as low as $150 for an alto and $470 for a tenor. The cost can go up as high as $5,000 or more depending solely on the brand and model.
How much is my old trombone worth?
Model Price Range
Bach TB301 $300 $800
Conn-Selmer TB711 $200 $600
Yamaha 2330 $200 $700
What is the rarest trombone?
– HAAG Switzerland Bass Trombone. Price: $11,660.00.
– Miraphone MI57F Contrabass Trombone. Price: $9,849.00.
– Markus Leuchter Contrabass Trombone in F.
– Minick Contrabass Trombone in BBb.
– Getzen Trombone (3062AFR)
– Custom Bach New York 50B with Plugin Valve.
– Conn 62 Series Bass Trombone.
– daCarbo F-Attachment Trombone.
How do I identify my trombone?
The easiest and usually most precise way is to look for the serial number. In most cases there is a serial number engraved in the trombone. Usually that number can be found on the handbrace of the bellsection, the braces of the slide or the slide itself. Conn trombones usually are only engraved on the outer slide.Sep 6, 2019
How do I choose the right trombone?
Bell Shape, Diameter, Material and Thickness Slow tapers yield bright tones, while fast tapers produce dark, warm sounds. Smaller bore trombones, having bells with slower rates of taper produce a brighter jazz sound. Larger bore trombones having bells with faster rates of taper, yield darker symphonic tone qualities.
Is the trombone easy to learn?
One of the easiest instruments to produce a sound on for almost all students. CONS Because there are no keys or valves on a trombone, it is difficult to play fast moving notes.